We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 805-308-9663,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and Santa Barbara County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
If you're looking for a wildlife control company that will treat both you and the animals courteously and with respect, you've come to the right place. That's what we promise to do, and seeing as we've been voted as the #1 wildlife control company for three years in a row, we reckon we're doing a good job at delivering that service. Our customers are happy, and that's because we do the full job. We will use a 32-point inspection process to look over your home and identify holes and cracks that are being used as doorways. Exclusion devices and live cage traps will be used to get the animals out so they can't get back in again, and once we're sure there is nothing left in your building that should be there - residential or commercial - we'll seal up all the holes so tightly, those wild animals will never be able to back inside your home again. Isn't that the kind of job you're looking for? That's not all though - we do so much more than that. We'll repair any damage the wild animal will have left for you, and we'll clean up any waste matter to eradicate the threat of disease. We'll even educate you as to how you can further protect your home, and we'll do all of that smiling too! When you see our prices, you'll be smiling too - they're very competitive. Give us a call today to find out what our wildlife control services can do for you and your home or business.
We service Kern County, San Luis Obispo County, Ventura County, and more.
We also service Buellton, Lompoc, Carpinteria
, Santa Maria
Guadalupe, Solvang, Ballard, Los Alamos, New Cuyama, Toro Canyon,
Casmalia, Los Olivos, Orcutt, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Garey, Mission Hills,
Mission Canyon, Santa Ynze, Vandenburg Village, Isla Vista, Montecito, Summerland,
Sisquoc, Gaviota, Hollister Ranch, Hope Ranch, Painted Cave, Surf, Ventucopa, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Santa Barbara County wildlife removal